- University of Limerick
- Successfully interface with students and staff alike on a busy campus on a shift basis.
- Successfully manage difficult situations whereby you may be required to protect and defend the client’s property and assets
- Deal with emergencies in response to situations on campus.
- Provide an open and consistent communication interface between the staff of the university and Bidvest Noonan management
- Provide a professional service and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Full awareness of all emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Carry out internal/external patrols as necessary on key buildings ensuring their security and be aware of fire emergency and intruder procedures
- Liaise with Bidvest Noonan Management regarding any security issues or problems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and email.
- General security duties and other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to deal with difficult situations and deal with issues as they arise
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- PSA Licence required.
- Driver’s licence essential.
- Be prepared to work shifts
Please review our Privacy Notice – Bidvest Noonan for details on the personal data collected when you apply for a job with Bidvest Noonan and the purposes for which this personal data is collected. We will not retain any CV’s or job applications for longer than necessary to evaluate and process your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.